It is a natural moisturizer, as well as an anti-irritant making it suitable for sensitive skin types. Honey can be found in many of the beauty products you find in your local market store.
1)Honey mask: Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores. Use once a week.
2. Body glow bath: To moisturize, smooth, and get an all over body glow, keep a jar of honey next to your bath. Apply honey on your skin and pat dry using both hands. While patting your skin, the honey will get sticky and gently pull up your skin. Rinse away the honey when you are done. The results will be great circulation and beautiful, glowing skin!
3. Honey bath: For sweet smelling and soft skin, add ¼ to ½ cup of honey to your bath water.
4. Honey scrub: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with a little almond flour into the palm of your hand. Gently apply on your face for a facial scrub. Rinse your face with warm water to remove honey scrub.
5. Daily facial cleanser: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with a little milk powder into the palm of your hand. Apply on your face to clean away dirt and makeup and then rinse with warm water.
6. Shiny Hair: To add some shine to your hair, mix 1 teaspoon of honey, a squeeze of fresh lemon, and 1 quart of warm water. Shampoo your hair as usual and then pour the honey mixture on your hair. Allow your hair to dry as normal. You do not have to rinse out the honey mixture.
7. Hair conditioner: For healthy hair and scalp, combine ½ cup of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Saturate your hair with the honey mixture, put on a shower cap and allow it to remain on hair for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, shampoo and rinse your hair as you normally do.
8. Skin toner: To firm, smooth, and moisturize your skin, combine 1 peeled, cored apple with 1 tablespoon of honey in a blender. Pulse honey mixture until smooth. Gently apply honey mixture on face and allow it to remain for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water to remove the honey mixture.
9)Firming Mask:Whisk one tablespoon honey with the white of an egg. Add enough flour to this mixture so it forms a paste. You will require approximately quarter of a cup. Smooth this mixture over your face and rinse off after ten minutes with lukewarm water.
10) For Glowing Skin: Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water
11) Face Pack: Apply the mixture of honey, basin, cream of milk and olive oil on your face. It acts like a excellent face pack.
12) Hair Shine:
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup honey
Apply to warm, damp hair and cover with a shower cap and a towel. Let sit on your hair for an hour and wash out. You may have to wash it twice to get out all the excess oil.This treatment works wonders for restoring moisture and shine to tired, stressed and dry hair.