1)Fruit And Cheese Salad
- 1 spoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 spoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cups shredded cheese,
- shredded lettuce
- 1 cup fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes
Cooking InstructionsIn a small bowl whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream and honey together.
In a large bowl toss 1 cup of the cheese with the lettuce.
In a 2-1/2 quart glass bowl, layer half of the lettuce mixture, peaches, remaining lettuce mixture, strawberries, grapes and remaining cheese. Spread mayonnaise mixture over the top or serve on the side. Chill well before serving.
2) Bread Pizza
- Any vegetables as desired
- Bread Slices (crust removed)
3) Egg Toast
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 slices of Bread
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tomato (finely chopped)
- 1-2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- Oil to fry
Beat the eggs and add milk, chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder untill it foams.Heat oil in a frying-pan . Dip bread slice in the mixture and coat it evenly and fry over low flame. Fry on both sides until done. Repeat the same for other slices. Serve egg toast hot with ketchup.
(I will keep updating it regularly, Do come back and even mail your own recipes. )